* Whatever you may be feeling inside, it’s what you show on the outside that counts, so hold your ground.
* Don’t step back or look away. Take a couple of deep breaths then speak slowly and evenly, keeping your voice calm and low.
* Maintain eye contact without staring
* Being afraid is normal, everyone is afraid of screwing up and having to face the consequences. Because we choose not to face our fears, we slowly, subconsciously begin to allow doubts and fears to creep into our minds
* The limits that fear imposes on our lives does not belong to us after all the warrior is not afraid of being afraid. Instead he or she challenges it. Refusing to be a prisoner of one’s own mind is the act of being a warrior